This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner and the administration of the website https://indiansportnews.in/ (hereinafter Indian Sport News or Administration) on the one hand and the user (visitor, reader) of the website on the other hand.
By using the site, being on its pages, you automatically agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not do so, you must immediately leave Indian Sport News.
Subject of the Agreement
The administration of the project grants users visiting Indian Sport News pages the right to post comments under entries made by the administration, as well as to post the following types of information as user content:
- Textual information;
- Audio material;
- Video footage;
- Photo materials;
- Links to content of any kind from other websites, if the content is not illegal.
We reserve the right to edit, modify or remove any user content and comments unilaterally and without explanation.
Rights and obligations of the parties to the Agreement
The user has the right:
- Become familiar with the materials on the project pages;
- Search for information on the site;
- Create information for the site in the form presented in the Subject of the Agreement, as well as leave comments on the entries posted on the project;
- To distribute information on the site;
- Copy the information posted on the pages of the site with obligatory indication of the source;
- ]Use information posted on the site for its own purposes not related to commercial activities and not for profit.
The Administration has the right:
- Unilaterally, if necessary, make changes in the rules and this Agreement;
- Create, publish, edit and take other actions with the information presented on the site;
- Restrict user access to the Site and the information posted on it;
- Refuse to register on the site without giving a reason, as well as to delete accounts at its discretion.
The user undertakes to:
- Ensure that the information published on the website is accurate and legitimate;
- Not to publish information on the site and in comments without indicating its source;
- Not to disseminate information aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for dissemination of which criminal, administrative or any other liability is prescribed;
- Not to interfere with the performance of the site, not to interfere with its normal operation;
- Not to act or publish on the site information and information that may mislead other users;
- Not to create on the site multiple accounts, actually belonging to one person, and not to transfer to third parties to use the login, password and any other information about your account;
- Not to create an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except in cases provided by law;
- Not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials or any other information that is prohibited or contrary to the law;
- Not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The administration of the project undertakes:
- Maintain and ensure the performance of the Site, excluding cases when its normal operation is impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Administration;
- Maintain multilateral protection of the accounts and data of the users of the site;
- Protect the information the distribution of which is limited by copyright or other rules, laws, including through the removal of user accounts, convicted with the use and dissemination of such information;
- Provide all available to the Administration of the project information about users to the authorized bodies of the state authorities, in the manner prescribed by law.
Responsibility of the parties
- User bears full responsibility for the information it distributes, its nature and content;
- Administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources, published by users on this site or in the comments;
- Administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties;
- In case of force majeure (war, emergency, natural disasters etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by User as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force during any usage of the site, transition and being on its pages. The Agreement ceases to be effective when its new version, developed unilaterally, appears. The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement at its sole discretion. The Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.