Rockstar Games has released patch 1.03 for Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition. He fixes a number of bugs in all parts of the remaster.
Major changes include the return of the cinematic camera, fixes for rain on buildings during cutscenes, and gamepad functionality on PC. Each individual game also received a number of fixes – for example, in GTA: San Andreas they solved the problem with the enlarged CJ's face when looking back while riding a motorcycle, and in GTA: Vice City, they removed long pauses between tracks on V-Rock radio and Wildstyle Radio.
Full list of fixes:
General – PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, PC:
- Improved stability.
- Added cinematic camera.
- Fixed a number of typos on various textures.
- Numerous fixes for indoor rain cutscenes.
- The rain in the Give Me Liberty cutscene has been fixed to match the rain during gameplay.
- Increased texture resolution on taxi doors
- Fixed a bug with displaying rain in buildings during cutscenes for Cutting the Grass, Liberator, Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up, Ciprani's Chauffeur and Bomb Da Base: Act I.
- Fixed a bug due to which the player saw rain underwater while falling.
- Fixed a bug causing the grass to appear in Joey's garage during the Drive Misty For Me mission.
- Fixed a bug causing the texture to be incorrectly reflected near a hospital in Portland while driving.
- Turtle Head Fish Co. black or pink textures no longer appear.
- Adjusting the dialog volume will correctly reproduce the sound sample.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI elements to overlap the timer during Vigilante and Taxi missions.
- Fixed collision model for objects and walls under Hallahan Bridge in Chinatown.
- Fixed a bug causing two-seater cars to stretch with the car press.
- The wheels of the car that Joey worked on are now connected to the vehicle.
- Fixed a number of camera issues during RC missions.
- Fixed typos on Deli and Pizza.
GTA: Vice City:
- Added banner ads for Rumpo, Coach, Benson and Boxville cars.
- The cutscene in the Shakedown mission now correctly transitions into gameplay.
- Fixed a bug with displaying rain in buildings during cutscenes for the missions Publicity Tour, Alloy Wheels of Steel and Two Bit Hit.
- In the Shakedown mission, Tommy's hands are now displayed correctly if he is wearing a Hawaiian shirt.
- Fixed a bug causing the Cop Land mission to fail when the cafe exploded.
- The textures in the Diaz estate are displayed correctly during the cutscene.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash after completing the Checkpoint Charlie mission.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect display of road textures during long gameplay and in the missions Hog Tied and Boomshine Saigon.
- Removed long pauses between tracks on V-Rock and Wildstyle Radio.
- Fixed a bug causing pedestrians to appear in the Supply and Demand mission cutscene.
- Removed holes near Robina Café and Ocean View Hotel near Tommy's wardrobe.
- Fixed typos on the billboard near the airport and on the Shaft Hot Dog logos.
- The crates in the Gun Runner mission are now destroyed and do not interfere with the passage.
- The flamethrower no longer damages objects behind Tommy.
- Fixed a bug leading to incorrect display of textures in the Packer car.
- The broken glass particles in the Gash Store are now normal size.
- The minigun got the correct animation when firing.
- The blades of the helicopters are synchronized.
- The Rockstar logo-shaped pool displays correctly on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tommy to shrink near buildings in Little Havana.
- Lance no longer appears twice when restarting the Copland mission.
- Fixed a bug with displaying open graves behind Funeraria Romero.
GTA: San Andreas:
- Clouds are now displayed correctly when climbing.
- Added alternative animations for fat and muscular CJ.
- Fixed display errors for grass textures.
- Fixed errors with the display of CJ's body in the cutscenes of The Meat Business, Supply Lines, Cesar Vialpando and Wu Zi Mu missions.
- Fixed a crash in the Dam and Blast mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused damage to textures during a long game.
- CJ and Big Smoke no longer get stuck towards the finale of the Just Business mission.
- Fixed a crash bug when drowning near Ocean Beach.
- CJ's face no longer obstructs the view when looking back on the ATV and Hydra.
- Fixed a crash when trying to load a checkpoint in the Cold Killa mission.
- Fixed typos for the Music Store, FleishBerg Factory, Sayonara Store, and Mexican food advertisements.
- Fixed a bug due to which CJ, in the absence of money, could make separate hairstyles in a barbershop.
- The bridge in Shady Creeks now displays correctly.
- Burger on the Burger Shot sign now rotates.
- CJ's arms at maximum weight no longer fall through the body in cutscenes.
- Fixed lighting in Rockshore West Safehouse.
- Fixed display of CJ's hands and head during the mission Reuniting the Families.
- Fixed incorrect display of tattoos on Muscular CJ.
- Raindrops now interact correctly with the surface of the water.
- Fixed a bug due to which random numbers appeared on the clothes of passers-by with numbered jersey under the number 7.
- Fixed display of rain when flying in rainy weather.
- Fixed the behavior of the forklift in the Robbing Uncle Sam mission.
- Tuff Nuts donut and nut now have the correct shape.
- Fixed menu in Burger Shot.
- Fixed animation of minigun firing.
- Powerboat propellers now work correctly.
- Fixed a bug due to which CJ in the 69 Cent store was displayed too dark.
- CJ's hairstyle no longer automatically changes when wearing a hat.
- Police cars no longer sink through the ground.
- Fixed a bug with the animation of the flying saucer at the Lil 'Probe Inn.
Fixes for the Xbox version:
- Fixed a bug due to which the game did not accept input for several seconds after exiting buildings.
- Fixed a bug due to which achievements were not unlocked if they were already opened on other accounts linked to the same Social Club.
Fixes for the PC version:
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to interact with the restart mission menu using a gamepad.
- Fixed a bug due to which players with special characters in the username could not save progress.
- The interface is now displayed correctly on ultra-wide monitors.
- Menu items are displayed correctly on hover.
- Fixed a bug due to which too fast clicking the menu led to errors in displaying options.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to use the controller in the menu if the mouse cursor points to a menu item.
- Resizing the screen now displays the correct resolution.
- Graphics settings are now saved when restarting the game.
The release of GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition took place on November 11. The collection includes GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas. The cost of the trilogy on PC was ₽4,279. Earlier, the author of Cybersport.ru Sergey Lampochko Sergienko told the chronology of events of the failed release of the collection of remasters, and Kirill gr1nder Rusakov published a review of the reissue with a score of 4 out of 10 points.