Mercato | Mercato – Barcelona: Joan Laporta completed a very nice blow at 40M €!

< p style = "text-align: center;">

Posted January 7, 2022 at 9:30 p.m. by BC

This Friday, FC Barcelona formalized the loan of Philippe Coutinho to Aston Villa. A godsend for the club culé, which will not have to cover the salary of the Brazilian and who can hope to recover a check for € 40m at the end of the season.

Pushed towards the exit by FC Barcelona in this month of January, Philippe Coutinho finally found a base in England. The Brazilian's loan to Aston Villa was formalized by the two clubs on Friday, allowing the player to play under Steven < strong> Gerrard during this second part of the season, subject to a medical examination. An operation hailed by Xavi at a press conference: “It says a lot about him that he wanted to leave to get playing minutes. He lowered his salary, he's a great professional. He wants to succeed. He finds it difficult here and he looked for a solution. “As the FC Barcelona coach explained, Philippe Coutinho has indeed agreed to make a financial effort to relaunch his career in the Premier League .

Salary, clause … the excellent operation of Barça with Coutinho

While the annual salary of Philippe Coutinho is estimated at 16M € gross by Esport3, an amount that has not been confirmed by FC Barcelona , the Brazilian has agreed to lower his emoluments to join Aston Villa . According to information from Esport3 and Sport, the English club will only cover 65% of the salary of Philippe Coutinho , who has agreed to ignore on the remaining 35%, which Barça had to settle. What to facilitate the registration of Ferran Torres with the authorities of the Liga . In addition, the player's release clause is estimated at € 40m, a sum that would be welcome in the club's coffers at the end of the season.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *