Posted on December 4, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. by Th.B.
While he would appear in the small papers of FC Barcelona, Arthur Cabral has already spoken with Newcastle who are about to draw a transfer offer for the FC Basel striker.
On October 30, Sergio Agüero collapsed on the lawn of Camp Nou during the reception of Alaves (1-1) due to cardiovascular disorders, a few minutes before the halftime signal. Since then, Agüero no longer pushed back a lawn because he suffers from an arrhythmia, which prevents him from playing sports at a very high level. Enough to prematurely end his career? At least that's what his former teammate Samir Nasri has said on Canal + twice lately after talking with the striker. FC Barcelona . In order to fill the void that Agüero would leave at Barça, the leaders would look at the profile of Arthur Cabral as Mundo Deportivo revealed on November 19. However, FC Barcelona would be forced to rub shoulders with the new economic power that Newcastle has become after switching to the Saudi flag last October. .
Arthur Cabral would have started discussions with Newcastle!
According to information from Goal Brazil, Newcastle is said to be one of the most interested clubs and to have expressed its intention to the Arthur Cabral to recruit the striker from Basel during the winter transfer window. Indeed, contacts would have taken place between Cabral 's entourage and the Magpies at the very end of November. A concrete offer would even be scheduled in the coming days according to the Brazilian media. FC Barcelona are warned, Newcastle would not have interfered in this matter in order to make up the figure.